Nowadays more and more people own their own private cars. The cars make our trips more convenient, but there is always a certain danger in driving, especially at night, and sometimes the risk is relatively very high. At this moment, using vehicle vision system is very necessary.
Advantages of Vehicle Vision System
1. Anti-glare interference
The vehicle thermal imaging image completely avoids the dazzling interference of the front vehicle, the line of sight is not affected, and the real-time road conditions are grasped to avoid accidents.
2. All-weather application
Vehicle thermal imaging camera can clearly image in all-black, low-light, daytime and other environments, and it can be used around the clock to ensure safe driving.
3. Bad weather environment
Vehicle far infrared thermal imaging camera can clearly image under severe weather conditions such as fog, haze, dust, rain and snow, increasing visual distance and visibility.
4. Easy to find hidden objects
Vehicle thermal imaging camera is easy to find for people and animals behind roadside grass and trees. It is timely to predict that pedestrians and animals will suddenly cross the road to avoid accidents.
5. The visible distance is very far
Vehicle thermal imaging camera is 1.5-2 times the illumination distance of the high beam of the car, which can effectively improve the pre-judgment distance and time.
6. Intelligent identification alarm
Intelligently recognize pedestrians and vehicles in front, and sound and image alarms for possible collision hazards, allowing drivers to cope with unexpected situations.
FAQ about Vehicle Vision System
1. Can the car infrared camera be installed inside the car and look at the object in front through the windshield?
A: No, the front windshield of the car blocks or reflects most of the infrared light emitted by the object, affecting the reception, and the thermal imaging receives the infrared of the windshield.
2. Can the vehicle thermal imaging obstacle avoidance system be able to see through fog and sand?
A: Yes, thermal imaging has a strong ability to penetrate fog and dust, and has strong penetrating ability in far infrared air. It is especially suitable for driving vehicles in foggy, hazy and dusty weather.
3. Can the car thermal imaging night vision system be glare-proof against the high beam of the opposite vehicle?
A: Yes, because thermal imaging does not rely on visible light imaging, it is imaged by the far infrared radiation radiated from the object's temperature (thermal energy), so the strong light has no effect on the thermographic image.
4. Can the car thermal imaging obstacle avoidance system adapt to rain and snow?
A: Thermal imaging has a strong penetrating ability for rain and snow weather. It can be clearly imaged by breaking heavy rain and heavy snow.
5. Can the car thermal imaging obstacle avoidance system be seen at night and during the day?
A: You can watch at night and during the day, all day. For example, during the daytime, in the fog, sand, heavy rain, heavy snow environment, when the visibility is low and the line of sight is unclear, you need to use it.
6. Can the car thermal imaging system be waterproof in rainy weather?
A: It can prevent rain.
Difference between Vehicle Thermal Camera and Ordinary Vehicle Night Vision Camera
Most of us have heard about the ordinary vehicle night vision camera, however, it is different from vehicle thermal camera.
1. In principle: night vision camera is imaged by visible light, while infrared thermal imaging camera is imaged by temperature, even in an all-black environment.
2. Distance: The viewing distance of the infrared camera is farther than that of the ordinary night vision camera.
3. Practicality: Night vision camera is not practical, and it does not play any role in bad weather, while infrared thermal imaging camera can be clearly imaged even in foggy environments.