The overhead line system in the railway transmits electric energy to electric locomotives. Its quality and working status directly affect the railway's transportation capacity and safety. Infrared thermal cameras play an essential role in the monitoring of overhead line systems in railway: install the thermal infrared camera on the roof to monitor the temperature of the overhead line system in real-time, and record the high-temperature value of the overhead line system and the location of the fault point in time, so that the maintenance personnel can repair it in time, to avoid power supply interruption and transportation paralysis.
1. The monitoring of catenary in the overhead line systemThe overhead catenary is affected by mechanical tension and is prone to overheating to cause connection failure. The contact wire loses its pressure and becomes slack when stretched by heating, causing the wire to be blocked, etc. Use an industrial thermal imaging camera to continuously collect temperature data on each measuring point on the catenary's geographic location, measurement value, or working status. If an abnormality occurs, an alarm will be automatically generated to remind the staff to deal with equipment failures in time and eliminate the danger in the bud.
2. The monitoring of pantograph
No protection device can be installed because the pantograph device is exposed on the top of the high-speed train. The force on the train is complicated when the train is running at high speed, so it is very prone to failure. Professional thermal imaging cameras can observe pantograph surface thermal state distribution on high-speed moving trains in real-time. Then it will locate and diagnose pantograph abnormalities. Through thermal image analysis, equipment defects are analyzed, and potential failures are early warned to ensure railway transportation's safe and orderly progress.
1. Infrared thermal imager can achieve monitoring for 24 hours a day, can typically work in a harsh climatic environment, has super-strong protection against the low-temperature environment, and resistance to high temperature and high humidity.
2. The infrared non-contact online temperature measurement function can automatically capture the hottest spot on the full screen or some areas without stopping the operation. It finds problems with high efficiency and no blind spots.
3. Industrial thermal cameras with professional PC software can realize online real-time monitoring and data collection of multiple devices, which will quickly and accurately determine the temperature and location of the fault point, ensure the normal operation of the equipment and the smooth development of maintenance work.