(1) Early warning
Organic tissue structure and morphological changes will occur only when the disease develops to a certain extent. Before the disease has structural and morphological changes, temperature changes will occur in the lesion area. Collecting information on temperature changes through an infrared thermography camera can enable both doctors and patients to detect lesions early, and pay close attention to the development of the disease, so as to win precious time for diagnosis.
(2) Disease diagnosis
Infrared thermal imaging technology can provide the thermal field distribution of the lesion, infer its circulation and metabolic state, and judge the nature, extent and affected area of the lesion, so as to make a correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
(3) Monitor the curative effect and guide the course of treatment
The medical infrared thermography camera can collect temperature changes of relevant disease information at any time, monitor the curative effect in real time, guide the medical process in time, and adjust the treatment plan; it can also evaluate the improvement of the inflammatory state, metabolic state, and blood circulation state after medication.
(4) Follow-up observation to predict lesions
Clinical practice has proved that there are changes in temperature distribution before the changes in tissue structure and morphology occur in the new wards of tumor metastasis. The position of this temperature distribution change can be checked in advance with a medical infrared thermal imager, so as to know in advance the new ward where cancer cells are metastasized.
(5) Medical Science Exploration
Because the medical infrared thermal imager technology is the first time that the two-dimensional distribution field of the temperature of each part of the human body is very intuitively displayed in front of the scientific researchers, they have seen some previously unknown phenomena for the first time. New topics are proposed for scientific research in many disciplines.
(1) Sensitivity: Since thermography maps changes in cellular metabolism throughout the body, it is possible to detect cancer early.
(2) Uniqueness: Thermal imaging atlas is an excellent supplement to the lack of evaluation methods in current clinical medicine in terms of sub-health/sub-clinical state, the overall internal environment of the human body, and early detection of serious diseases.
(3) Comprehensive: It is difficult for traditional clinical diagnostic techniques to obtain all the information of a person in one examination. Thermal imaging atlas can instantly obtain system information, including system information such as circulation, respiration, digestion, and reproduction; from tumors, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, to local inflammation or pain.
(4) Safety: passively accept the thermal radiation generated by the metabolism of human cells during the thermal chromatography process, which is absolutely safe, with no radiation, no intervention, no contact, and no human damage.
(5) Dynamic: The thermal imaging atlas is safe and convenient, and can review, evaluate and dynamically monitor changes in health conditions, the effects of health care and conditioning methods, or the development of disease courses at any time.